Wednesday, June 16, 2010

random

That's the end of our second semester~What a long long semester we have ever experienced, packed with researches, DI, assignments, quizzes and tests, But it really comes to an end for this semester...HooRay~
This is the first time I do not go back straight after final...I stay in Inti until Friday...Anyway, it is good~because goy DC++ for me to download and get myself toxicated with drama,@@....I am getting to the monotonous life in Inti and I can entertain myself well in this 'jungle'....Actually I can say that Inti has really changed me, from an outgoing girl into a home-staying girl....Inti is so success!(my mother should be shocked and feel happy because she can find me at home finally...haha)
I miss my dumpling so much....And home cooked food....wait for me~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment